The tile floor and surfaces keep your house shiny but what happens when they lose their luster? The tile and grout need extensive cleaning when they have green or brown deposits on them. There are a number of areas which have fixed tiles. These areas like the bathroom, kitchen and lobbies need complete attention in terms of cleaning. The tile and grout cleaning journey is essential in the house of kids and the dogs.
Some Common Areas in The House that Need Tile and Grout Cleaning:
- Bathroom floors
- Kitchen floors
The presence of toddlers in the house makes tile and grout cleaning essential. They lie on the floor and don’t differentiate between clean and otherwise. The food tidbits that lie on the Floor Polishing Services find
Let us explore some tried and tested homemade tile and grout cleaners. These are some of the winning solutions to keep the dirt away from the tile and grout. They not only brighten the tiles but also sanitize them from bacteria build up. Also, they are safe and natural.
So, What are Those Solutions that Will Be Hard On Mystery Brown Spots? Let’s See.
- Tile and Grout Cleaner #1 – Ingredients are 3 cups of water, ½ cup baking soda, 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice, and 1/4 cup white vinegar. Mix these ingredients in a spray bottle and apply on the floor. Leave it and let it sit there for a few minutes and scrub. Wash using lukewarm water. And voila! The tile and grout are cleaned.
- Tile and Grout Cleaner #2 – Ingredients are 1.5 gallons hot water, 1/4 cup hydrogen peroxide, 1/2 – 3/4 cup white vinegar, 5-10 drop essential oils like lemon. Definitely sitting on your knees and cleaning all the grease and grime from the bathroom tiles and grout becomes a way easier when this solution is sprayed for an hour. The residue is then scrubbed off and rinsed to get clean tiles.
- Tile and Grout Cleaner #3 – Ingredients are 1 cup Dishwashing detergent, half cup baking soda, and ¼ cup hydrogen peroxide solution. This mixture can be spooned on the grout and after waiting for 5 to 10 minutes, the brown deposit can be scrubbed off. This is harsh on problem areas and removes all the buildup.
These are some of the Tile and Grout Cleaning tips for your house, but what about the professional touch that may be required when you are not able to handle all this. You guessed it right!
The grime builds up on the tile and grout surfaces is not once a year. This is a regular sight which will be there even if regular mopping and sweeping are done. So, to rescue you from all these situations, the professional services are there. They are experts in handling all the problem areas with ease.
Some Services Provided By Tile and Grout Cleaners Are:
1. House is supposed to be a safe abode for its members so; the allergens, germs, and bacteria build up are completely removed with high-class cleaning products which are safe and approved for residences.
2. The tile and grout cleaning services penetrate deep inside the porous surfaces and eliminate the bacteria and germs. They have powerful and deep-cleaning extraction equipment which blasts away the dirt. And make the house a healthier place for kids and pets.
3. They have certified and trained professionals who complete the tile and grout cleaning services efficiently. They make some pretests on-site and guarantee the highest quality outcome for the house.
Why Choose Us?
We at Spotless Tile Cleaning understand the most obvious reason or challenge thrown against you. The most challenging task which the Tile and Grout Cleaning Services face is the different types of tile surfaces. Our Experts are proficient to handle the same as they have dealt with a number of abrasive and non-abrasive cleaners and they are sure about their results. Hiring them will ultimately leave you with the cleanest tile surfaces and a healthy home to live in.