Tiles are the common decorative items which help in covering the wall and showing a luxurious beauty to your furniture. But we often forget to clean it regularly which makes our tiles and grout dirty and sometimes left with permanent stained. The grout is often black and gets moulds and algae if you ignore such cleaning. For the safety of your family and kid, you should he cleanness of your tile and grout regularly otherwise it can spread a lot of diseases and bacterias. There are many types of stains which require different-different approach for tile and grout cleaning.
If You Don’t Want Any Professional Help Then You Can also Do It On Your Own Just Simply By Following The Given Below Tips;
- An old toothbrush and brush
- Detergent or Liquid Soap
- Baking Soda
- Spray Bottle
- White vinegar
- Take an empty bowl and pour some detergent along with warm clean water and mix it gently.
- Scrub this detergent on the affected area on the tile with the help if old toothbrush.
- Keep brushing until you don’t get rid of the stain.
- Leave it for a while to dry off and after that with the help of clean water simply clean the tiles.
- Take a clean cloth and rub it on the tiles for a shiny result.
- Always remember for old and stubborn stains never use detergent.
- You can simply use baking soda and water and make a paste of it.
- Gently apply the paste on the grouts and stains and leave it for a while.
- With the help of clean water and brush start scrubbing the tiles and you’ll get to notice effective results.
- Take an empty spray bottle and add vinegar and some amount of water and mix it well.
- By spraying this solution on the affected area you will see the bubbles being formed on the surface which is good because it’ll help in deep cleaning.
- Leave it as it is for a few minutes and then after start scrubbing.
- After the bubbles stop appearing take an old toothbrush and try to remove as much residue of remaining baking soda and vinegar from the tile.
- Pour some fresh water on your tiles and with the help of a clean cloth start rubbing it on your tiles for a shiny look.
Take Professionals Help
Tile and Grout Cleaning is an important task to do and always check the growth of algae or mould before starting. If it’s being increased immediate hire a professional tile and grout cleaning service. At Spotless Tile Cleaning, we provide the best quality of tile and grout cleaning services. Our professional tile and grout cleaners use the latest modern quality of products and equipment to clean and remove properly all the stains from tiles and make sure to provide you with the best results at an affordable price. So call us and book your booking to enjoy the top best offers on our services.